Example : How to configure/ON mobile hotspots features in a laptop(or desktop having wifi features) using window 10 operating system.
- search option - type 'mobile hotspot settings' - choose wifi/blutooth - click on 'edit' button - set your wifi name and password.
Example : How to stop auto update features of window 10 operating system.
open 'search' option - write 'window update setting' and click on searched option 'window update setting' - choose 'advanced options' - off the window update option.
Example : How to stop/close a (not closable) open application forcibly.
Press Alt+Ctrl+Delete button - Task Manager - Select 'Processes' tab - select/choose the application from the appeared list, we want to close - click on 'End Task' button
Example : How to reset a system password in window 7/8/10.
- Boot/Restart your computer and immediately press on the F8 key repeatedly until your computer displays the boot menu. - Now using the arrow keys, choose Safe Mode option from the appeared list and press the Enter key. - On the appeared home screen, click on Administrator.(If you have no appearance of home screen, type Administrator and leave the password field as blank. If you can't log in as you have ever changed the password, please use another method to reset your forgotten password.) - Click on the 'Start' menu in the bottom left corner, go in the 'Control Panel' option, then in 'User Accounts' you can change any user passwords easily. NB : On Windows OS, there is a hidden account named Administrator. Most of the time, this account has no password set. Then, in this case we can reset our password as above mention method we can delete or change the password of any users and fix our problem.
Example : How to modify a system password without entering control panel/supplying old password.
- Open DOS in Administrator mode (Right click on start button in window 10 - select command prompt admin) -Type 'net user' - Press Enter button - List of user account appears - Now, type 'net user useraccountname newpassword' (if not known user name and password,then 'net user Administrator 123456') - Press Enter - the command completed successfully.
Example : How to modify/remove window 10 OS password giving old password.
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Delete button - choose 'Change Password'. - To change password, enter old password and then new and confirm password - ok - To remove password, enter old password and then put empty in new and confirm password - ok
Example : Reset Windows XP/7/8/10 Password Using Password Reset Software.
- Download the 'PCUnlocker'(https://www.top-password.com/reset-windows-password.html) software. - Burn it as bootable onto a CD/DVD or USB flash/pen drive. - Boot your locked computer from the newly burned bootable CD/DVD or USB flash/pen drive. - When a window pops up appears with all your Windows user accounts, select one of the appropriate option to reset the password.
Example : How to set/reset your name in/from right click menu option on desktop .
- Window key+run - Type regedit - ok -Yes - Click on 'HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT' - click on DESKTOPBACKGROUND - Right click on SHELL - Click on NEW - Click on KEY - Type your NAME - Name is listed - To remove the created name from the list - Window key+run - Type regedit - ok -Yes - Click on 'HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT' - click on DESKTOPBACKGROUND - click on SHELL - Right click on your name in the list - Delete - Your name is removed from the right click list.
Example : How to fast our slow computer/How to clean memory.
Use most of the listed method to fast the computer - - open run(window key + r)- type '%temp%' - Delete all the files permanently(shift+delete)from appeared window. - open run(window key + r)- type 'temp' - Delete all the files permanently(shift+delete) from appeared window. - open run(window key + r)- type 'recent' - Delete all the files permanently(shift+delete) from appeared window. - open run(window key + r)- type 'prefetch' - Delete all the files permanently(shift+delete) from appeared window. - open C drive - Right click on C drive - Properties - Disk Cleanup - ok. - open run(window key + r)- type 'msconfig' - choose Boot tab - put minimum 3 seconds in Timeout box - check 'No GUI Boot' option to remove window opening page at the boot time - Now click 'Advanced options ...' button - Check 'number of processors' -choose maximum no. of processors - check 'maximum memory' option - Now click on 'Startup' tab - click on 'open task manager'- disable those user's applications one by one which is not required at boot time - ok - restart the computer. - open run(window key + r)option - type 'control' - Type 'defragment' in search box - now click on 'Administrative tools' - Select C drive and click on 'Optimize' button and wait for few minutes for its completion. - Right click on 'This PC' - Properties - Advance System Settings - Advanced tab - Performance - Settings - choose 'Adjust for best performance' - ok - ok. - Go to control panel - Power option - create a power plan - High performance - Next - Save changes. - Block Notifications in window 10.(click on start button in window 10 - settings - System - Notifications & Actions - off the notifications options) - Remove or uninstall unused/unwanted software using control panel - programs & features (type 'add remove programs' in search box - select and click programs) - right click on programs - uninstall. - Use a cleaning tools regularly such as Clean Master for PC, System care, ccleaner etc. - Restart the computer after long run. - Must update the Driver software regularly. - Remove Cache file, Cookies files, unused Google linked extensions etc regularly.
Example : How to stop/start auto opening of connected devices in USB drive in window 10.
- Press 'Window Key+I' - Click 'Devices' option - click 'AutoPlay' option - Click 'On/Off'Button.
Example : How to create new system restore point in window 10.
- Right click on 'This PC' icon on the desktop - choose 'Properties' - 'Advance System Settings' - Choose 'System Protection' tab - click on 'create' button (at the bottom of window) - put the meaningful name of restore point - ok (it will take few seconds to make restore point) - close.
Example : How to see the list of created system restore point and apply/use/implement the created system restore point in window 10.
- Right click on 'This PC' icon on the desktop - choose 'Properties' - 'Advance System Settings' - Choose 'System Protection' tab - click on 'System Restore' button - click on 'choose a different restore point' radio button - click on 'next' button - click on 'show more restore points' check box - select/click desirable restore point from the list - click on 'next' button - click on 'Finish' button.
Example : How to delete/remove all created system restore point in window 10.
- Right click on 'This PC' icon on the desktop - choose 'Properties' - 'Advance System Settings' - Choose 'System Protection' tab - click 'configure' button - click 'delete' button.
Example : How to transfer files from mobile to PC/Computer & its vice-versa without cable .
– Open this site in your PC – http://web.airmore.com/ – Now download & install ‘AirMore’ apk on your mobile from ‘play store’ – Now match ‘QR code’ (appear on computer screen) by your mobile ‘AirMore’ apk – Now start your files transfer.
————– OR ————-
– First of all, Connect both your mobile and PC/laptop with a common wifi – Now download & install ‘superbeam‘ software and apk in your PC and mobile respectively from google search and play store. – Now open ‘superbeam’ software in your PC and start (send or receive) file transfer by QR code/OTP matching or validation.
————– OR ————-
– First of all download & install ‘Shareit’ software for PC(https://shareit.one/download/) and ‘Shareit’ apk from play store in your mobile – Now,Connect both your mobile and PC/laptop with a common wifi – Now open your Shareit software and apk in your PC and mobile to start file transfer.
421 total views, 1 views today